Instructional Technology

Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Wordle

Friday, October 9, 2009

Challenging But Rewarding Week

This has been a challenging week for me after having surgery on Sunday. Getting back to work has been a gradual process but has also been rewarding. When I came back on Wednesday, we finished up the podcasts at SRHS and let me tell you some of those podcasts were outstanding and the students to be commended.

Then yesterday and today, I have been at BMS where the students did a contiuing great job of creating podcasts. They nicknamed me the podcast queen (Asia, Jennifer, and Mrs. McCallister). Mrs. McCallister said she was going to get me a Burger King crown to wear! LOL!

Melanie Simmons was at BMS today and saw one of the podcasts. She was very impressed and complemented Miss DiPuma and the podcasts the chorus students had made. I happened to have one on my macbook I could show her.

Another reason this week has been challenging is because of the meds I am taking for pain make me really tired. I am glad to be back at work but it is wearing me down. Hopefully next week will be much better healthwise.

I am looking forward to doing my class after school Monday on podcasting. There are 12 signed up for the class. That is another step towards my goal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment