Instructional Technology

Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Wordle

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Speaking to Driver's Ed Classes

Once again I am speaking to Driver's Ed Classes about Ginni's accident and teen safe driving. This time I am speaking at Staunton River. I think it has been productive and if it saves just one life, then I have done my job. The students have been very attentive and several good questions have been asked. I was asked "How do you do this?" I responded that it is hard to speak about the death of your daughter but I do this to let others know that life is not definite and it could happen to anyone.

Also I give them several things to remember:·
  • Wear your seatbelts.
  • Obey traffic laws.
  • Limit your passengers.
  • Stay off cell phones.
  • Avoid distractions and pay attention.
  • No drinking and driving.
  • Learn what to do if you run off the road, please don’t overcorrect.T

There are also some websites that relate to the safe teen driving:

I hope that by speaking to these classes, the students will listen and follow through.

http://ginnimarcheson.org

No comments:

Post a Comment